ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT infinity - BALLACHE

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ok so I'm at the end of my tether, a week into my second 'attempt' with BT.
Only got BT internet (and didn't renew with Sky) so I could get BT sport included online/app.

BT ordered 15.10.17
BT hub turned up 14.11.17
BT internet activated day later on the 15.11.17

I've called today to ask for Bt sport to be added - quoted ridiculous prices and tried to get me into an 18 month contract to get it - or pay rip off 'activation' fees.
So I've decided to get rid of BT ASAP and go with someone else
But now the advisor says I'd have to pay early termination fees as its 14 days FROM THE ORDER DATE
I'm arguing that it's 14 days from the activation date - which is right as how would I know how bad the service is (still is) until it's activated?!
14 days cooling off applies here:
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/changed-your-mind/changing-your-mind-about-something-youv...

So many headaches and catches with BT - awful experience yet again

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Good luck with it there an absolute nightmare to deal with.
Try and deal with everything in writing otherwise they have a habit of back tracking on the phone.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Good luck with it there an absolute nightmare to deal with.
Try and deal with everything in writing otherwise they have a habit of back tracking on the phone.
Yep! Was with them 2 years ago. They're definitely better now but still absolutely shite.

'oh that deals not on there anymore' is their get out of jail card

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I had a mare with BT as well mate, customer services are s**t and the openreach engineer even admitted to me they’re poo

AndyBMX

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 265 / Tuono
We had a monumental nightmare with BT, literally the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. We actually ended up emailing the CEO of BT and funnily enough we were quickly referred to a 'senior assistance' team or something, and our problems were solved pretty rapidly.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
We had a monumental nightmare with BT, literally the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. We actually ended up emailing the CEO of BT and funnily enough we were quickly referred to a 'senior assistance' team or something, and our problems were solved pretty rapidly.
Pm me that email address please mate!

Golf Gti edition 30
Not long moved into a new house and had nothing but problems and delays with bt.
Every other company / service we used or ordered while moving went smooth.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
We'v recently moved house and it took 3 weeks to activate. I thought bt sport came free with broadband?
Free with mobile but only on the app.

Managed to get it online and on the app for free for 6 months now then 7 per month.

12 month term still. That'll do. Cba.

Won't be renewing again tho