ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bt internet...the update...

just called them re my slow net speed which is hurtling along at 0.2mb....they installed new line last friday and was to be 4mb......just spoke to a very nice lady who confirmed the broadband isnt actually set up due to a fault on the line.....asked how come i could use net and she advised that they dont know!!! bt are sending an engineer out......didnt have energy to ask why no one had tole me their was a fault!!!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Doesn't surprise me. We're BT Totalcare - 4hr fix - and they called me to advise today that the fault we reported around 20th December was due to a power supply failure and they're going to start working on it.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
They're a bunch of f**king jockeys.

My company is an ISP, we've installed 2 x BT IPStream connections into our office just off Oxford street in Larnnnndan, one 8Mb & one 2Mb connection (running at 7616/832 & other running at 2262/448), both running on BT Line plant.

Just before xmas we installed a BT Total broadband into this office to act as a backup for business continuity reasons. It's running at 576/228 :S

I phoned up today to enquire as to why the s**t sync speeds and was told the following lies:

1) You may be too far from the exchange for faster than 1/2 Mb connection :S
2) The exchange may only be able to handle 1/2 Mb connections
3) That's the maximum we can get through our DP :S

The guy was so clueless it's untrue!

Rant over