ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bt tv and infinity Internet

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
What does everyone else think? Personally I can't wait to jib them off an go back to sky. The TV is shite except for champions league and bt infinity is temperamental on wifi.

For some reason 50% of the time the WiFi is crap and I have to switch it off and on again on my devices to get it to work otherwise it's just constantly buffering, especially on Facebook.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
What does everyone else think? Personally I can't wait to jib them off an go back to sky. The TV is shite except for champions league and bt infinity is temperamental on wifi.

For some reason 50% of the time the WiFi is crap and I have to switch it off and on again on my devices to get it to work otherwise it's just constantly buffering, especially on Facebook.
Get a Billion 7800n, turn off DHCP and let that be your WiFi. Sussed.

Oh and do a few speed tests... it may not be your WiFi but a crap connection to the exchange.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Get a Billion 7800n, turn off DHCP and let that be your WiFi. Sussed.

Oh and do a few speed tests... it may not be your WiFi but a crap connection to the exchange.
ae48402caf0956ec36a5d0676470db0a.jpg

Just ran it now

Sorry mate but no idea what first half of your message means!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
The HomeHub is s**t for WiFi - we got rid of ours days after it was installed. We run an Asus router now.
Being fair, our's is fine :/ = HH5. But we also have the Billion too - which is awesomez.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Most free routers are s**t to be fair, at least with BT they're happy for you to change it.

Sky used to be right c***s if you wanted to use other hardware.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Is it just plug and play with a new router on bt?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Modem? I'm lost. Ha don't get all this techy computer stuff.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
You can use the HH5 too as a "Modem" and the Asus / Billion as the router :)

A4 Avant
I'm running a HH4 that has awful wifi drop out. Upgraded to infinity and got sent the new router yesterday. Plugged it in before the engineers been and its ran solid for 24hrs so far touch wood. Getting bt tv installed too with the uhd box. Just need a new to now.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
To be honest it was as much a dig about the TV package as much as the Internet. I'm 100% going back to sky when I can.

Anybody had any experience with the netgear nighthawk series ?

Not had a decent router since i ditched my cisco when i upgraded to fibre but homehub 5 is driving me insane with its dns issues and wireless dropout

My hh3 was way better but obviously not having 2 boxes is better .

Looking at a netgear nighthawk 7800