ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Laguna...

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like they assume the most important part is the stickers, with quantity being more important than quality.

So they just grabbed as many as they could, regardless of how relevant they actually are.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Volvo C30
I've just noticed it looks like they have taped a grid onto the window to look like a net? Tragic
(also noticed the spelling mistakes in my OP, also tragic)

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
That is awful lol.

The real deal is a work of art though. The engine is so low that, from about 10 feet away, it looks like it is missing. Stunning machines.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
The original car is the nuts. That thing however....

I laughed so hard at the tape 'netting'! Half expected there to be a couple of pound shop brooms crossed in the back.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Badass Toyota
I remember seeing a Volvo replica BTCC car. The cage was made out of white plastic bathroom waste pipes.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to see the sort of person that'd drive a car like that, I bet they're 50, live on a council estate and wear a stained vest.