ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTM does "Angry" M6

Lionel Richie
So today the M6 went and did a bit of testing at Prodrive test track in Warwick, its handy knowing the right people

302660_10150895339405165_861645164_21388185_127848828_n.jpg

i believe the term is "ave it" :evil:

Mk5 golf gti
I love that test track, took a few cars round there even if it is a bit bumpy in places lol

Mini bus driver is crazy.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL that thing is awesome.

They were talking about the Warwick site the other day at work, apparently the neighbour is a right pain in our arse. Then again, she has had a couple of cars in her garden on an occasion or 2!

182, SQ7, Trafic
LOL that thing is awesome.

They were talking about the Warwick site the other day at work, apparently the neighbour is a right pain in our arse. Then again, she has had a couple of cars in her garden on an occasion or 2!

Do you mention your new work in every post now ;)

Lionel Richie
Yeah the Volks have been removed for the winter, at £600 or so per wheel he doesn't want ANY corosion kicking in!!!

Lionel Richie
Went in to BMW for a Vanos repair, its just been recovered off the motorway after they "forgot" to clip a coolant hose back on, main dealers eh!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
"The price" is not "The price" if you follow my drift. I.e Insp2 ranges depending on the dealer, i've seen as low as £800 up to £1200!! FOR THE SAME WORK!

If i do go Indi, i lose my warranty... Devil and Deep Blue Sea come to mind.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Why do you lose warranty using an indipendant.surely as long as they use bmw stuff your covered on a service.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Parts are somewhat irrelevant. If an Indi get the clearances wrong and it goes pop, is that BMW's fault? - Thats their argument though.