ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bubble flare brake lines advice

Clio 182-200
Brake lines... I'm having to replace some copper brake line that goes into HEL braded lines. From what i can see the lines are Bubble flared is this correct? If so does this corielate with the female fittings in the HEL braded lines.

In other words do I need to make up Bubble Flared ends or can I get away with making some Double Flares up instead?

Single din surely?

On the right
NAnlXl2sz32LzqRqqdtTuZkcLbCAjOh6Rt0S8AJ6DMLukci6Xt5zOaeTUzs_9xZbGKMb7z_weIJwBbX6ctDeY79d19pkOPhQ.jpg

Clio 182-200
Aye the one on the right, I have a metric flaring kit which can do single and double Flares, to save me buying a new tool for the single din flare Im wondering if a double flare would fit into the female HEL braded line as apposed to the single din that's currently on the car

Aye the one on the right, I have a metric flaring kit which can do single and double Flares, to save me buying a new tool for the single din flare Im wondering if a double flare would fit into the female HEL braded line as apposed to the single din that's currently on the car
No a double will definitely not work. What tool is it? I just picked up a tool for 60 quid that can do 3/16, 5mm and 6mm single din and double flares

Clio 182-200
Turns out ur I purchased one only capable of a single and double flare. Can I ask what took you went for for the Din flare I've seen a few which look substantially better than the one I've currently got but want to make sure I get the correct size. It's for my 182 so 3/16th pipe

This one but its out of stock now

I was using this which will give you perfect flares