ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bubbles’s little Project (pics inside)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

As most of you know.. im looking for a valver at the moment, Matbrown has found me a black one.. but its at a scrap yard. has a dent in the nearside (?) door and rear 1/4. They had a door for it, so all i need to fix it the rear 1/4. just been to see her, and shes a bit of a mess bless her! she definantly needs some TLC, its just weather i want to give it to her.. what do you guys think? and could you help me out with any of the work that needs doing? (she also needs a right electric mirror) Shes an M reg, with 100k on the clock. There asking for £1450, but theres not a chance in hell of them getting that much

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1057754103__100-0014_img.jpg

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1057754331__100-0016_img.jpghttp://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1057754433__100-0015_img.jpg

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1057754526__100-0018_img.jpg

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1057754603__100-0020_img.jpg

£1450? Theyve got to be taking the piss?! £500 more like. It needs a fair bit doing to it. For £1450 you could probably get a 100000 miler thats up and running.

Rhys

Rich is selling a MINT Valver for £1800!

And its just had an engine rebuild!

Fair enough if that was a few hundred (£500 TOPS).

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I dont have £1800 really, was hoping for one at £1300, and then 200 extra for my insurance.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

im selling mine for £1400... i need some money left over to pay off the extra bit of insurance. I just called about the 16v for a grand, and its not arriving till friday, they said to call back then.

If i bought the wreck for say 300... do you think its worth it? or should i buy one thats already running. the car is fine, and runs.. just the body work

remember what i said the other day when u considered the RSI.... well i think u need to take that advice!! hehe, dont get that! its only bound to go wrong!

ull come across one in working order soon enough!! and for 1450??? they having u on!

Mr2 Roadster

In my opinion, its Fcuked, looks like it has been semi rolled and at the price the guy selling must have been in the film Snatch!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Felt the same way myself to be honist.. and as mine is almost sold.. i need a car on the road.

Yup, hang on in there for a better one! In fact, I think BenRs valuation of £150 is probably the most accurate to date. There are lots of Valvers in much better condition than that for the sort of amount that they want. That one is way beyond even being called a sh*tter!

2004 Racing Blue 182

well, if u deo decide to get that, (and id think long and hard about it if i were u) i have a phase 2 grille from renault still in the bag with all fixings, just needs painting.

but as everyone else has said, itsnot worth the hassle to be getting that one, u need to start looking in the trader and on the loot and on here of course for one that is in sound working order, especially as u will have no car once urs is sold and i take it u need to sell urs before u can get another one!!!

i got mine off here about 3 months ago, K reg, well looked after, 65k, cambelt already changed, £2100 with spare set of alloys too! bargain of the century me thinks!

GOOD LUCK IN FINDING A VALVER BUBBLES:)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Ive been looking at all of the above BlackValver. I will find my baby, im sure

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Reserve is too high. But i will email him and offer him a price incase he doesnt sell

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Can someone find out his email addy for me?? Im not registerd so i cant get his details. PM me the addy.

Bubbles,

Im registered with Ebay, but I cant find out his email addy, so have emailed him - and as soon as he replies Ill forward his addy on to you.

Right choice not going for the valver in the scrappy (unless you can get if for a few hundred).

Willy2

bubbles - I was the high bidder on that valver, if you want say your me, as my insurance havent pulled their thumb out yet. I still think the reserve is high, offer him 1200 see what he says, there was another one black with gold rims check out ebay.

What i would do with the other one is go down the scrappy and see if there is anything you want from that car and buy it to break and make some money on it!

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v

I could be interested in the car? How hard is i to repair the back wings of the 16V?

Would it be expensive?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yes i would have thought so. some kid crashed into mine and dented it a bit and scratched it and they want £00 to fix it. its not even 1/4 as bad as that one either...!