ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buckets and interior strip?

Inferno 182 FF
Looking to lose some weight off my 182, Also driving position is too high! How much are a pair of bucket seats fitted? Bimarco from JMS? also is it alot of work to strip interior?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i did it over the weekend. took just over an hour to take rear bench/seats out - would have been sooner if not for a stubborn bolt holding the isofix bar. pretty easy really.

i bought a pair of cobra imola pro seats and sabelt 2 point harnessess. i like them lots cant recommend them enough. when purchased with the x-low subframes - they do indeed give an x-low driving position!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i did it over the weekend. took just over an hour to take rear bench/seats out - would have been sooner if not for a stubborn bolt holding the isofix bar. pretty easy really.

i bought a pair of cobra imola pro seats and sabelt 2 point harnessess. i like them lots cant recommend them enough. when purchased with the x-low subframes - they do indeed give an x-low driving position!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Drop me a PM if you need any info on the Bimarco's mate, If your in the area you can drop by and check out one of the JMS Stripped out 172's which run the Bimarco's :)

James

Inferno 182 FF
I am in St.Albans in herts. On the JMS website, it says details coming soon...What sort of price am i looking at for two seats and mounts? Also, rather silly question, is it worth stripping the interior?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
All info on prices are in the traders section - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=411685

Think you will need to be a member to view it though, Has the full range of pics & diffrent models which will all be on the website very soon :)

Heres a list of the prices copied from our traders section -

Bimarco Futura FIA approved - Side mounted seats (x2) No subframes included.

Total : £439.99

Bimarco Futura FIA approved - Side mounted seats (x2) JMS Engineered Aluminium Sub-frames (direct bolt on to standard Renault sliders)

Total: £689.99

DSC00453.JPG

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bimarco Expert FIA approved - Side mounted seats (x2)
No subframes included.

Total : £429.99

Bimarco Expert FIA approved - Side mounted seats (x2) JMS Engineered Aluminium Sub-frames (direct bolt on to standard Renault sliders)

Total: £649.99

Bimarco_expert_25.jpg

With regards to stripping the car out, It all comes down to your uses for the car, as a daily driver with a stripped out car you will have to live with increased road noise, no boot security, 2 seater, louder exhaust note but for me the pro's out do the cons ;)

James

Inferno 182 FF
They look fantastic, are they comfortable? Also how much lighter are two seats with subframes than the standard seats?