ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bug and Tar Removers

Im after recommendations on the best Bug and Tar Removers out there...

Ive got tons of black speckly its on my doors that I need to get off - hope it wont be too difficult, Im a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning my car!

Are those Turtle Wax Bug and Tar Remover Wipes any good?

Well Ive left the cr*p on there too long really I guess.. Im willing to give anything a shot to get it cleaned up.

silver valver/hybrid

there is a discount store called hootys in willenhall west mids by me, they sell all the halfords stuff for a quid each! Bought some of that bug/tar remover worked a treat.

I use Turtle Wax Bug and Tar Remover. Seems to work ok - I got it when they did a 3 for 2 on Turtle Wax products..

Daz.

Daz,

Thats the one I am going to try out, because I use some other Turtle Wax products, and they seem ok..

Clio 200 FF

Use a bit of petrol on a rag, this dissolves the tar and off it comes - use some polish afterwards to put the shine back :)

Hmm, Im not keen on putting petrol on my paintwork myself.

I guess the Autoglym Tar Remover is good also, its just I got the Turtle Wax because it was on offer - seems to work ok though!

Daz.