ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bugs help!

This weekend I went to visit my GF's parents around 120miles one way.

I gave my car a good clean on Fri after getting thier, the front end was full of bugs due to the weather this wasn't a problem. Although when driving home today I realised how many there was on the front end and also the windscreen. I was thinking how can I get away with getting rid if them with out doing the whole car again?

Also any good products?

clio mk1 RSI
take it to the local jet wash they will get them off and ask for a towel dry , if they offer wax spary say no its s**t. If you wanna do it your self get auto glym bug & tar wipes will still need a good wipe down with a micro fibre cloth when your done to get it shiny again.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Most detailing sprays should lift them off I would have thought.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
just soak a towel/tea towel and leave it on the front of the car for 5 mins and it'll soften the dead bugs making it easy to remove them.
this is what i do to the front of my bike and helmet visor