ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

building a quarter mile car

a friend of mine has a corsa with a calibra 2.0 turbo lump in it. fast as fook. east my 182 in a stright line, struggles to get power down in damp/wet. and handles like s**t. but if your only 1/4 miling it dosnt matter.

R35 GTR
a friend of mine has a corsa with a calibra 2.0 turbo lump in it. fast as fook. east my 182 in a stright line, struggles to get power down in damp/wet. and handles like s**t. but if your only 1/4 miling it dosnt matter.

gotta have both for the fun. turbo is the way forward.:)

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
have a look on volvo-480-europe.org. drop this engine in a 5 and call haz at nocturnal developments.it goes straight in and pretty easy to get 200bhp+.just a remapped ecu that costs £80 off rpreun will give u 170bhp.still be a reliable car aswell.

they still dont get anywhere as much power out of them a the 5 lump

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
im building a fiat cinq 1/4 mile car!
using small engine
omex management
two mini cooper s superchargers!
low weight!
nitrous
and lots of others lol
main prob is gear box lol

R35 GTR
wanted to ask you something: how much oil you using .lol.:S
uh none atm lol its still in bits!
i told you to keep an eye on it didnt i lol.:nono:
yh it will use a bit.it emulsifies it or something.i cant spell somebody edit :(

emulsify? You mean mayonaise under the filler cap? I dont get any of that. I am gonna write down the consumption and keep a proper eye on it. I cant see where i would be losing it from.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
it does fit into a clio shell mate,fairly easy with no custom mounts etc.im currently bulding one that is very nearly completed.so far it has cost me under £600 including a clio rsi and a full volvo donor car.pictures below.....
07052007280.jpg

19022007212.jpg

The horrible gold wheels have been sprayed anphracite.im looking to spend around £200 in a scrapyard on a new turbo,injectors etc.. and then an ecu remap to give me approx 210bhp.should be fun. in my opinion for the money ive spend its an absolutly bargain an should perform well.

audi a6 3.0tdi
^^ thats more like it cheap fun good on you keep me informed how it goes i'm really interested

im building a fiat cinq 1/4 mile car!
using small engine
omex management
two mini cooper s superchargers!
low weight!
nitrous
and lots of others lol
main prob is gear box lol

Why two chargers that a far old HP running two turbos would be better.

Take the easy option big V8 or somehting with the chargers on it