ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bulbs

Ford Fiesta

id like to change my standard bulbs (when I get my car) to some better quality ones like Ive been using in my car for the past 2 years.
Can anyone tell me how easy this is in the very latest Clio. All bulbs in main headlamp unit maybe even indicator bulbs too for the clear look and the fog light bulbs too?
can I do it?
:)
*Liam*

they can be changed...i have changed my front indicators to philips silver vision bulbs...they look clear until the indicators go on and then they flash orange...car looks better for it...

not a very difficult job...but i was lazy and got me mechanic to do it for me...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

Ford Fiesta

how about the fog lights cos on the zetec S you have to get a mechanic to do it but i presume some cars you can just unclip the back housing off. just wondering how it is with new clio?

not too sure with the foggies, mate...will ask my mechanic guru...

as for the side indicators, i have changed mine to white ones...they cost me about something in the region of 15 pds over here...

btw, im in singapore, so you should be able to get better prices in europe cos all the stuff here has to be imported or custom-made to fit...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com