ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bullet Designs

Inferno 182
You know how it is when you get really bored you just want to start any random thread. So I'm doing just that. Lets see everyone's bullet design's? I'll start it off with mine :)

20111001_002.jpg

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1st ones look awesome, im gonna ave to hide away in the shed and do some soon.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
The 1st ones get my vote, proper original. This could open the floodgates for all sorts of wacky designs.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Any idea of exact colour? .. Just proper love the look of it on the black motor, wouldn't mind supporting your trend tbh

Pass I asked them for a bright ST Orange colour which they didn't have so she mixed up some bright orange colour from a Piaggio scooter

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Pretty sure they have a Ford Orange can off the shelf at Halfords now.
They do now that's what the current set are done in - looks good in sunlight with the gold fleck (obviously IMO only) but just needed a bright orange non spray paint at the time the first ones were done