ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bump strip vibration

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

ive got a nice vibration on the ends of my bump strips both sides on the side at the back, wen i wana pump some serious bass they vibrate more than a dildo on turbo how the hell can i stop this cuz its realy p***ing me off now

mate were u the guy who wanted a 172 front bumper on ur rsi?

ive just had one put on my 1.4 16v and it looks the nuts, u can keep the existing wings etc i believe, but i had the sports ones put on so i can have the side skirts to match. well worth doing

Suzuki SV1000S

You need you wedge something between them and the cars body, I used Brown Bread the sound deadening stuff

what i did as a permanent fix to this is take the bump strips off.... then i got some pointy pliers and bent out the little tabs on the bodywork which the strips clip into so it was a tighter fit... worked a treat!! :D