ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bumper not sitting right

ph1 172
the bumper on my ph1 172 isnt sitting right. i didnt realise when i bought it but the bumper is sitting proud. i think it may hav hit a high kirb or something. the top clip isnt popping into place any more, its like the top is being pushed out. will i need a new bumper do u reckin guys?

ph1 172
bumper.JPG

Punto/Clio GTT
i dunno how they are fixed on the mk2's but generally there is 2 bolts or nuts or torx screws inside the wing and shitguard, if you undo those, push the bumper up and retighten them, that should work

Civic Type-R
Easy fix :) you just need to loosen the torx screws in the middle below the grille and the bolt just behind the arch liner, then refit it so its straight and a bit higher.

Lots of Alfas
Its a common problem, you can also take the bumper off and bend the bumper mount up a tad on that side as they are quite bendable.