ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumper Paint Repair (Detailer's advice please!)

Clio RS200 Cup
Afternoon,

Bought this car knowing full well that this problem existed and thought at the time 'its cool, a little T-Cut will get it out.' I've now read some reviews and heard T-cut is the worst thing you can do to a car???

Any ideas what I can do/products I can use to make this look as new as possible? 'Apparently' the car was parked under a tree which has caused this damage, but I think its been bumped.

As you may have guessed, I'm a bit of a noob with all this.

Thanks!

photo.jpg

Give it a go over with some Auto Glym Paint Renovator or Meguires Scratch-X.

I see you have the centre of the bumper wrapped, Do you have any more pictures of the front.

Clio RS200 Cup
Cheers mate, any ideas which is the better of those two products? Or are they about the same?

And yeah, ill take some for you tomorrow and pm them to you :)

Clio RS200 Cup
Sorry car is a little grubby but here they are

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 73
  Clio RS200 Cup
It was a DIY jobby with hair dryer and credit card haha. Cost just under £30 on ebay for the wrap itself and took like 2/3 hours (but i was quite meticulous). I didnt bother taking the bumper off so you can see the edges in places, only downside! Havnt got any full on pictures atm. Ill take one when I get a chance