ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Clio sport Ragnotti
sorry for the third time all will be well
I have another question
how much distance you have between the airbox and intake tube

Last edited:
  172 Race Car
Small update:

New engine fitted today/yesterday/Saturday.

No details as of yet but its running and all is well. Plenty more to do before it can be calibrated so wont be posting any info till then.

53 Clio's & counting
I bet it sounds great after what the old one sounded like at the end of your last race lol.

Will be very interested to hear what this latest one is specced with :)

Clio 182 Race Car
Working on the car in the cold is cheating, I'll report you to the CSCC. As per the rules, mine is still in the lorry after the Birkett. I have new pistons, a new roof and rear quarter, some engine mounty thingys and some other secret bits - AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM (when it gets warmer). In the meantime I'll be negating any performance advantage by drinking beer and eating pies!

182cup & 172 racecar
We have to fit it in when we can,not like you Lording it up with beer and pies,then go mad in March.

Anyway,I thought cheating was in the rules.

Somebody said they saw you on a push bike,now that is cheating and I shall inform Hugo of your going on's.;)

172 Race Car
Working on the car in the cold is cheating, I'll report you to the CSCC. As per the rules, mine is still in the lorry after the Birkett. I have new pistons, a new roof and rear quarter, some engine mounty thingys and some other secret bits - AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM (when it gets warmer). In the meantime I'll be negating any performance advantage by drinking beer and eating pies!

What kind of pies?

:approve:

Clio 182 Race Car
only way they saw me on a push bike was if they had a time machine and went back 20 years!
We have to fit it in when we can,not like you Lording it up with beer and pies,then go mad in March.

Anyway,I thought cheating was in the rules.

Somebody said they saw you on a push bike,now that is cheating and I shall inform Hugo of your going on's.;)

172 Race Car
Updated 2012 Calendar:

Mon 7th May - Brands Hatch Indy
Sat 26th May - Silverstone National
Sat 30th June - Anglesey Coastal
Sat 21st July - Castle Combe
Sun 26th August - Mallory Park
Sat 15th September - Donington Park
Sat 6th October - Oulton Park International (Depending on budget)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh ffs.... Everybody wants a cheque off me today.

We'll talk next week? This week has been bad. (as you can probably gather from our conversation)