ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busy 2 months for me

mk1 Ph2 Clio 16v turbo

Sold My 51 Plate Saxo VTS for ££;);)

then

Bought a clio 16v PH1 (£900:cry:) wich turned out to be no good due to flaky laquer work and rust costing to much to repair

so

Sold My H reg R5 GT Turbo (£2k)

then

Bought a Mint 96 N clio RSI for a bargain price (£700):D

And cleared my overdraft;)

Now

rebuilding and Putting the 16v engine and suspension in the mint RSI:cool:

and

Putting my spare GT Turbo setup in the 16v so that someone might like to buy for 1k and find the £500 to sort the flaky Laquer and rust. (But mainly for the fun of doing it as I know the GT Turbo engine inside out):p

When my finances stabalise Ill put willy front end track setup on the RSI and will BB turbo the 16v engine aswell and hopefully finally be happy.

mk1 Ph2 Clio 16v turbo

And Yep, Im a nutter with too much time and grease on hands. Just thought I would share my story so you strangers know a bit more about me.

BMW M3

busy bee... Wish i was a bit more machanically minded... when something goes wrong with my 182 i just let the monkeys at renualt fix it.

I used to buy old cars and rally them round my uncles woodland.... had a nove, XR2, Metro and a Renult 5 1.4 TD that all got nailed... when they broke they just got scrapped.... the Ren 5 1.4 TD was suprisingly fast and lasted the longest.... dont to it any more as i have more fun in my 182... lol

Good luck...

mk1 Ph2 Clio 16v turbo

OH YES!! on my list of things to do before I die, Killing a vauxhall Nova is number 9. You must have had some fun doing that.

BMW M3

You right there, it was fun!!!!.... I still miss doing it.. Managed to roll the nova by going it reverse and then spinning the wheel to do a 180 degree turn as you see in films. Didnt quite manage the turn though...lol... going to fast... anything over 40mph and your pretty much a goner!!

Maybe i go off the the scrappy next week to see what i can find...lol