ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busy Morning in the sun!

MON

titty cup'd 182
The fixation with clean backboxes makes me wonder why, car luurrrve ;) ?

Paintwork does look great, it would just be nice to see photo's in a different location for a change.

Oil Burner
Do you cry when you go through puddles?

To be fair you should work in some sort of car tampering ring. Someone clocks the car and you just clean the **** out of it. Could flog high mileage as showroom condition.

Ph1 172
lovin the inferno, i've been on this site a few months now. Im sure i've seen more pics of those exhausts than anything else lol.
Good work

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Post pics of that exhaust again and i'm going to slap you up.

Clio 172 PH2
...so thats your sister in the pic right??!

Fair play looks immense, i couldnt be arsed with all that though!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
took the bean out yesterday! seemed to get a lot of attention! (more than usual) did look spanking clean though :rasp: ^

Fair play, one of the few cars that could actually be advertised as being 'mint'. Easily the best looked after clio on here.

Lol im going on holiday tommorow so im in a good mood, amazing the amount of cars that are advertised as mint and when you get there they are held together with cable ties!
Im still not a massive fan of the colour or the fact its a cup but if it came on the market the overall package would be hard to resist.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ Perhaps my efforts would have been better of with a trophy! but at the time i couldnt find one! and i struggled to find a good 182! but after a years of working on it and adding the seats! i woudnt swap it for a trophy! as i know if i went looking i woudnt find any that are in the condtion of my car! :)

As you say overall package its fab! looks more like its done 5k than 20k to be honest!! gets a lot of attention! :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just needs the "Trotter's Independant Trading" decals for the rear windows.

New York - Paris - Nottingham

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Just needs the "Trotter's Independant Trading" decals for the rear windows.

New York - Paris - Nottingham
LOL we had a shop in Nottingham that had that as its sign! but its now closed down!! i look nothing like him! i could kinda see the resemblance between me and edwin vandesar or what ever his name is! LOL

I look like my self! ;)

M2 Competition
Car looks wicked, actually pretty impressed with that! Fair play for having that attention to detail mate.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hey Paul do you want to do mine?

LOL... ive had a few people asking if i can do there car for them! Purhaps i should set my own little business up!! refurb on 182's LOL

Small clean
Med Clean
Complete overall!

Have had x3 i know were they start to look rough!! having the wheels off and cleaning the suspension helps a lot! renault suspension starts to rust very quickly! no rust on mine as its cleaned every time!! ;)

clio 182 black /gold
Hey Paul do you want to do mine?

LOL... ive had a few people asking if i can do there car for them! Purhaps i should set my own little business up!! refurb on 182's LOL

Small clean
Med Clean
Complete overall!

Have had x3 i know were they start to look rough!! having the wheels off and cleaning the suspension helps a lot! renault suspension starts to rust very quickly! no rust on mine as its cleaned every time!! ;)
Good lad :)

Snatch with DIY mods.
RS clio's are for driving. Why spend all that time cleaning a shopping trolley with a big engine. Looks lovely, but whereas an old classic cleaned to that level (karmen ghia etc) looks amazing, I just struggle to see the point with ordinary cars.

+1

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
RS clio's are for driving. Why spend all that time cleaning a shopping trolley with a big engine. Looks lovely, but whereas an old classic cleaned to that level (karmen ghia etc) looks amazing, I just struggle to see the point with ordinary cars.

+1

from the man

http://cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=332702&highlight=warren

http://cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=334914

:rolleyes:

Its called looking after your property and making the best of what you have! i know its not everyones thing! but its a bit of a hobby for me when i have any free time :eek:

I saw someone do an inferno with dodo orange crush on detailing world so possibly that ? You need to do a full write up of your process, i wanna see :D

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I saw someone do an inferno with dodo orange crush on detailing world so possibly that ? You need to do a full write up of your process, i wanna see :D

full write up of what the years progress?! i have that many thread on here im sure people of bored of my handy work ;)

Yeah i have heard that stuff is good! i think its expensive thats why i was going to stick with EGP/SRP ;)