ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buttertubs meet

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Set off this morning to go to the buttertubs with daz81, jenic and edd only to be greeted with ridiculous snow so had to pull the plug.

Took a few photos as I tried to struggle back home...

This is the main road to Leeds from my house;

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

And some more snow shots

IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

Trophy #490
Me too mate but if its this bad down here, I hate to think what its like at the buttertubs.

I went up there last Sunday. Snow all over the place still even after not having had any fall for ages, although most of the roads were clear. I can imagine it being an absolute nightmare in the Yorkshire Dales when it's snowing heavily. Some of the views from that road were astounding though with the snow all around, first time I've seen it like that as usually when I venture up there, it's in the summer!

offft, yorkshire got hit hard.

its come down here but already dying off thank god so NW meet 'should' be ok.

car looks great.

Expert HDI & R53
+1

Took one look out of my window this morning and decided it was too bad to go. Did Edd or Daz attempt it?

Yes I was still up for it this morning despite the weather.

Did about five mile and decided it was too bad and turned back.

I imagine it's much worse up your end.

J

jakm15

went to the butter-tubs a few months ago, would be a death-wish going in this. my brakes were cooked and smoking away when I went.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I was looking forward to this too, I got about 3 miles before I turned around.

Good pics Jim!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mini-meets FTW but that one's a bit tight for members :rasp:

Car still looks good anyway!

FF RB 182
It took me 45mins to get to the outlet today! It normally takes 20mins to get to work on a Sunday! 20mph down the a19 ftl.

Not surprised you didn't go get to Buttertubs lol.

S2 106 GTI
Weather was mad round here today! woke up to find snow everywhere!!

will have to give us a shout nxt time leeds_182! don't live to far away from the butter tubs,