ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a Clio Sport

Astra Coupe turbo
hey, im new to the forum as a currently own an astra coupe (so am a member on AOC)

I've been looking at getting a clio 172 for a while now to transform into a road legal track car, Ive found one local to me, its a Clio Sport in dark blue.

i literally know nothing about the cars so would like to know if there are any common engine problems, or any other problems at all? also is the clio sport fitted with the exact same engine as the trophy/cup ? is it just extras that are different?

sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section. the car i have found is a 53 plate with 71k miles, its had the cambelt done, its £1250 with i personally think is a bargain?

thanks in advance! once again sorry if ive posted it in the wrong section!

RS6 C7
Well the trophys are the 182's , Same engine though really, £1250 for that is a very good deal, Check where the belt was done & what has been replaced, Really should have the dephaser pulley and other belts done at the same time, Dark blue will be monaco blue (nice colour)

Astra Coupe turbo
yeah ill check receipts and that, it wasnt really a colour i was looking for, its got the 182 wheels on with pirelli zeros so was thinking about doing them bronze to sort of resemble the williams? and maybe get the williams bonnet vent and fabricate that in (as im a fabricator) only a few ideas though haha