ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a DA

So after half way through reading about the DA and so on on DW i'm ready to purchase one to try and get my car looking a little bit better ready for CS Saturday and the likes.

There are imperfections all over that either disappear with a decent polish or at least look better after one. I also have the usual swirl marks across the panels from previous owners!

Megane 225 - Ultra Blue / RB 182 are the main cars its going to be used on. I don't plan on going full on this year but just sorting out the basics and getting rid of some swirling will be fine for me for now.

I already have Black Hole for the polish which is awesome by hand to start with.

I was thinking of buying separate to get whats needed rather than a kit?

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/shop/kestrel-das6-dual-action-machine-polisher.html

What do you think i should add with this compound / pad wise to give a slight correction before polishing?