ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying new car

I am expecting my 197 this month but just wondered what sort of information people got from renault directly or dealers.

Are you told when the car has been built, or left the factory? and when its being shipped? Or can it just turn up at the dealer before you are told its whereabouts?

Just wanted to know really.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
dont know about renualt but Vux gave me my reg about 4 weeks before it was deliverd to sort out insurance and stuff. then they called me about week b4 due date to arange collection times etc etc

Mk3 SX
When i ordered my SX i got a letter from renault telling me that the vehicle had been built and was on it's way and a date that it was expected to be delivered. Although Renault gave me a date it did arrive earlier than stated which was nice. So you should receive something soonish letting you know what's going on.

SLK250 CDI
A week or two after I put my order in, I got a page of registration numbers faxed to me so I could choose one, and then they rang me when it had left the factory and then again when it arrived to confirm a collection date.