ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying OEM suspension from scratch - shopping list

The coilovers that came fitted to my car are too stiff for my requirements so I am going to replace with OEM 182 Cup parts.

This being my first Clio and with no experience of OEM suspension I wanted to make sure that my shopping list is present and correct. I have the Cup springs already.

Front struts 8200681109 x2
Front Dust Cover / Bump Stop - 7700434126 x2 (assume these don't come with the dampers and need to be bought separately?)
Top spring platform 8200808455 x2
Top mounts 543A09780R x2 (do I need spacer nuts with this part or not? I know the Febi mounts don't. Do the the nuts come with the mounts or purchased separately?)
Top mount nuts 7703032174 x2 (if spacer nuts not needed and don't come with mounts)
Top mount spacer nuts 8200867250 x2 (if needed and don't come with mounts)
Rear struts 8200681125 x2
Rear spring seat rubbers x4 7700839340

Have I missed anything?

Finally does anyone have experience running solid BC top mounts with OEM struts? I have BC DRs and was thinking of re-using the top mounts to benefit from the castor/camber adjustment the top mounts provide.