ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying sheet steel

Car  ValverInBits
Hope this section is ok for this

Is there anywhere that'd sell sheet steel on a sunday? I've just picked up my MIG welder and I wanna give it a whirl :cool:
Went in B&Q yesterday. it was £26 for just under 1 meter sq, 1mm thick steel. :eek:. I'm not paying that.
 
tbh mate tis worth getting it from that website. From what i can see tis cheap and if they deliver it next day it will be worth the wait
 
"steel stockholders" in yellow pages is probably your best bet.

go to their cutting shed, offer a mars bar for an off cut, job done :)
 
Back
Top