ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying standard Williams springs

Trying to find a stockist (and indeed a price) for a pair of O.E. replacement front springs for a Williams 2. Anyone like to share where they got theirs, and how much they cost?

Rang Halfords, they dont stock them.. they want £130 for a set of rear discs though! (and only £30 each for the fronts, surely the fronts should be *more* expensive?!?!) :cry:

Any help is appreciated :)

www.eurocarparts.com

rear discs on the Williams are more expensive - theres a reason, but I forgot..

The springs have 2 coloured spots of paint on them,you need to know what colour they are before ordering (they differ loads), my old williams had 2 white dots on them.

I have tried before to source standard springs for the Williams. I think you will find that Renault are going to be the only place to get replacement std units from. Rear discs are a good buy from Renault as well they are the only type we have brought in that are fitted with wheel bearings which not only will save you some labour on having either your bearings swapped into the new discs or a set of new bearings fitted to your new discs and possibly if you car has ABS the ring will also need swapping. There is a price difference between the ABS and non ABS discs. The ABS discs are slightly cheaper but will fit a non ABS car.