ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buzzing above my head!!!

Monaco 52/468
There is a constant buzz from my interior light, I think this is a common fault, i think its the fan thing that senses the temperature or something. but does anyone know the part no. and cost to replace it? it is driving me mentalllllllllllllll!!!!

yeah its a small fan.

Do a search for buzzing, and theres loads of threads about it including how to fix and the info you want.

I got tired of the buzzing and just unplugged it completly. Dont have the aircon on much so i dont know if it effects it or anything.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Without this you cannot change the interior temp from hot to cold or vice versa without turning ignition on and off ;-)

BMW M135i
As said don't unplug it or you'll screw the CC up, just ring your local stealers and order a new one. They're only a tenner or so.

Monaco 52/468
ok thanks, i'll have to live with it for a bit longer! got the part no. off another thread so will order tomorrow.