ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Clio V6 :-(

Racing Blue 182
My V6 goes first things tomorrow morning. Pretty sad to see this go, as i havnt got anything in the pipeline to replace it.

Its been a great car and i would 100% get another if i was to move back out of london.Depending on if i move to london or essex, i may look at getting a special 172 to replace it.

The new owner got a bargain :)

Bye bye Car

DSCF0617.jpg

DSCF0616.jpg

DSCF0618.jpg

SP_A0003.jpg

SP_A0004.jpg

Lupo GTI
Really nice car.
Why don't you just take the Porsche? Surely there's not 4 drivers in the home? :p

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
My V6 goes first things tomorrow morning. Pretty sad to see this go, as i havnt got anything in the pipeline to replace it.

Its been a great car and i would 100% get another if i was to move back out of london.Depending on if i move to london or essex, i may look at getting a special 172 to replace it.

Bye bye Car

Im pretty sure the 350bhp four wheel drive porsche will numb the pain whilst you think about your next purchase lol

Bye bye Car

Im pretty sure the 350bhp four wheel drive porsche will numb the pain whilst you think about your next purchase lol

Its a carerra 2 (non 4wd)