ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bye bye clio

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
far too much wrong with it and not got the money to fire into it to find out problems, belts are due etc so its time to trade it in, im jumping ship into a corsa ( i await the haters) but its cheap and ideal for me at the moment so :rasp: little sad to see my wee buggy going but its taking the pis$ now. but i will still be on here like a few other non clio owners and hope 1 day soon i will get my RS.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Stay clear of reno imo!!

corsa should serve u well till u can afford something better!!

We all cant afford a RS!!

kic

Stay clear of reno imo!!

corsa should serve u well till u can afford something better!!

We all cant afford a RS!!

was expection a standard YELT lol

aye paulie time has come my son

kic

He was bad enough drivin the 1.2 :S

;)

yup yup and yup,

its a 1.0 12v 05 plate 30k FEbreeze slow as sh*te but i only work like 2.7miles away and need somthing just for that and scooting about, any insurance i get it kills me so hoping to build up some NCB's with this wee cheapy 1st

gotta walk before i can run ;)

GetImage.jpg

kic

had a swatch on there website, few sxi's but too dear IMO for the high mileage plus heard some dodgey stories

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This thread may as well be in French.

Scottish speaking monkeys FTFL!