ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye bye cup...

surely you wouldn't hide something as commonplace as an SL55 or SL65 AMG - or a 911 of any variant for that matter?

I would assume it's an SLR to be hidden like that?

lmao. "Something much much faster than a Cayenne Turbo"?

It's a Mercedes S Class, appears to be S600 to be precise? No more special than the XK8 unless it's something like a Brabus version.

H22A7 Accord Type R
lol awesome! i remember it well when i had to get mine on the low loader, from Scotland to Leeds!!!!! think it was then that i decided, lowered and splitters..........nah, canny be arsed with the no more! lol!

Dirty E91
Second thoughts looks deffo like a big saloon, will go with the Merc idea dunno which one though.

Engles Mummy
R3OBC - lol yea, once this splitter snaps off I'm not getting another one!

As for the car, it's an Mercedes S65 Brabus. I wonder if I could get insured on that lol

Adam

Cupra
Subway said:
R3OBC - lol yea, once this splitter snaps off I'm not getting another one!

As for the car, it's an Mercedes S65 Brabus. I wonder if I could get insured on that lol

Adam

NIIIIICEEEE. Pretty nippy then. I've been in a mates 55AMG and that was pretty mental but Brabus is pure overkill. Love it.