ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye K&N 57i

182 Full Fat
Just took my K&N 57i induction kit off over the weekend. It has been on the car about 3 years, and after hearing and knowing it was sapping a bit of my power, i took it off and fitted an ITG panel filter.
I left my modified air feed in place, and left it disconnected from the box :evil: .

The results are so noticeable.Torque and general power pick up particularly in 2nd gear are a lot better. I still get about 50% of the noise I used to get from the Induction kit still. Good news all round! :D Would recommend it as a great little mod, as I know a lot of CS'ers already have!

Last edited:
  182 Full Fat
Yes, along with disconnecting the air feed from the box (In effect creating a sort of sealed induction kit. The main message I want to get across is that panel filters are the way to go. Becuase they are sealed they are kept away from the heat of the engine, and therefore cooler air is better air!

182 Full Fat
The feed that sits higher on the right hand side of the box. The lower feed just stays on the box, pretty pointless it being there, as the top feed seems to be the main one.