ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Byebye Clio!

Think I might be getting another 1.2 16v now, I just want it back on the road! Need it for work too :dapprove: New car next year!

Charged Superleggera
just buy another low milage 1.2 lump and put that in mate. wont cost you much and will get the car running again.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Why spend the money on a 1.2 when you could buy the 2.0 J ? How long will it take to fit a 2.0L if you had it ?

Charged Superleggera
Why spend the money on a 1.2 when you could buy the 2.0 J ? How long will it take to fit a 2.0L if you had it ?

if he needs the car to get to work and that then it makes sense to just put a new 1.2 engine in it, which will cost about £500. on the otherhand to put a 2.0 in it it will cost him £3000 let alone the extra time needed to fit it. personally i would just put a low milage 1.2 engine in it. will make selling the car on easier as well i would imagine.

J03

MX5 1.8
same thing happened to mine, coilpack it was when it was rumbling like a scoob, sounded ace but was slow as fook

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I have a full 172 cup engine c/w gearbox, subframe, all running gear and loom!