ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C.Dolan_y0 Went All Vorsprung Durch Technik On Us...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
2009, 59 plate S3 with 40 miles on the clock!

Teaser pic till he gets some 'decent' pics!

3563739309a11826465526o.jpg

:D

Got something else lined up?

I told them last time I was there if they hear of anyone after one, to put them onto me. It's the boy who runs knockhill, he's wanting a Gallardo to run experience days.

Not got anything lined up so far.. Few ideas ;)

Who done the work Juz? Lambo Edinburgh, Just Audi or Arnold Clark? ;)

Company called MP Supercars, just south of Edinburgh. Awesome guys. Even the wife said 'all car garages should be like them'

They make you feel like their only customer.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
how many miles were done in the civic bus? must be under 2k?
buy the scoob back not an opt?

:lolup:

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Revo map and dump valve is all i'm gonna do just now with the car being so new. That will take it to approx 310bhp.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
^^^^
Its the standard S3 wheels and i got Audi to paint them gloss black....it has the piano black grill & foglight surround also privacy glass so thought the wheels would tone in nicely and be abit different.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Traded the Scoob in with the HKS DV and Sat nav AND traded the CTR in with brand new AEM IK. FLOL!!

koi

Audi S1
Looking good but could they not have sprayed the centre caps while they were at it!

You going to keep this one longer than 1 month?