ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C2 VTS

Twingo RS Cup
Finally got my insurance sorted after the Twingo burnt out, so got myself this. Wanted a 182 but insurance was a fortune! 05 plate with 30k on.
Mods done so far are:
Ph2 rear lights
Removed plastic cover from the grille
Lowered just on springs atm
Panel filter
Piper Cat Back exhaust
IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

Next up, manifold and cams. Want some new wheels but im just going to wait till after winter.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not a fan of these, but i know that you do a good job in terms of the taste in mods! So i am looking forward to it! =)

I suppose the fire will effect your insurance premium now, if not it will on renewal time. So it makes sense to go for this. Good cars too.

Mini Cooper S
My mate proper mangled his one! He had it as a first car at 17. Sound good with an induction kit.

Twingo RS Cup
Lol its not like I had a choice to keep my 133 tbf :| Yeah its ok. Feels just like the Twingo, hopefully this will be better as theres more tuning potental for a start. Yeah lost my no claims, wanted a Cooper S or 182 but there was no chance.

Renault 5 gt turbo
looks clean mate, get some fk coils on and take the back adjusters out, i had mine on the floor