ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

c905 deals ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
seems not only are mobile companies going the way of an 18 month minimum contract, they are also starting to charge for phones aswell !

ive been waiting ages for the c905, its now finally listed on Orange but its £50+ for any of the decent contracts

was hoping to maybe reduce my outgoings a little, guess not !

anyone spot any decent deals around

Golf R soon...
I just got the Sony Ericsson X1 for free on a 18 month contract, upgrade should I say!

For £40 a month I got 600 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet usage.

If you really want orange and dont want to pay for phone your gonna have to go for a place like cpw or p4u. I wanted it on Orange but in the end i requested my pac code and am going to voda.

TT 225
Waiting for this to come out on O2 thru 02 (not CPW etc.)

anyone know when they might have stock?

Skoda Fabia vRS
go have a look @ it kel, ive been waiting for this phone for a few weeks and i finally saw it in the flesh at CPW in Wigan, wasnt impressed with it tbh, looks old like a k700i

changed my mind to a Samsung i8510 now

TT 225
Yea I saw it in CPW on Saturday, got the guy to put the sim in it so I could have a go. I've looked at the Sammy but it looks even bigger than the SE?

Have you tried the Samsung? Argh so many choices lol

Been waiting for this phone myself and as im on 02 i've been waiting for their site to update so its online.
Awfull tariffs :(

Check out this thread in the 02 forums:
http://forum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7694&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135

I've been reading it and it's got plenty of info on the tarrifs that people are getting.

From page 10 onwards as the phone just comes into the systems.

Looking on phones4u now and spotted a decent 12month on Vodafone so i may well be switching.

koi

Audi S1
Had a look at the C905 in the shops today, so dissapointed. Doesn't look as good as I thought it would :(

Can't see any good phones out at the moment so guess I won't be upgrading for a while.

got my c905 from vodafone today its a nice phone but my old k850i looks better quality . just not convinced.got it on the same £20 a month contract i was on so cant complain.will give it a week to see how we get on.

Skoda Fabia vRS
Had a look at the C905 in the shops today, so dissapointed. Doesn't look as good as I thought it would :(

Can't see any good phones out at the moment so guess I won't be upgrading for a while.

yup me too its gash, did you look at a Samsung i8510, carphone warehouse only at the moment

Weeman sucks ****
i got my 905 today, i like it. nothing's perfect and we expect too much these days. for me there's not a lot else out atm. the n85 would be nice but it's not out.

i just HAD to get out of my orange contract, bunch of robbing cnuts

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
go have a look @ it kel, ive been waiting for this phone for a few weeks and i finally saw it in the flesh at CPW in Wigan, wasnt impressed with it tbh, looks old like a k700i

changed my mind to a Samsung i8510 now

See, I told you it was the one to go for ;) Been waiting aaaages for it though, should be out next week hopefully. (O2)

Nimbus Megane R26
got it from carphone warehouse on 02. £35 for unlimited txts and 600mins and phone was free. impressed with C905 so far, keypad is a bit naff for txtin tho

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
thought you were on an iphone mate ?

Nope just bought about 40, unlocked em and sold em on. Got an N95 but waiting for the samsung, there's a few phones in the samsung/LG ranges that all seem to be based around the same bare bones e.g 8mp led flash, play divx files, sd slot, decent screen size and even look pretty similar. But most of the LG seem to have lesser capacity batteries and I don't get on with any of their touch screen phones. O2 still didn't have the i8510 today :dapprove: maybe in the week they will.