ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cable'tied Clio Project

E60 diesel powah
Its been 5years since owning the 1.2 Dynamique and i thought it deserves its own appreciation thread on how it stands today!

My parents bought me the car in May 2004 1.2 16v Dynamique, straight away being young i bought some 17in wolfrace enigmas which at that time did look nice..

DSC00039.jpg

After meeting Chris, he told me to get on here and i will find loads of cheap stuff and guides etc! After that i bought some 172 wheels and lowered the car 40mm apex springs.

WebDSC05.jpg

Then i went back to being a chav and got some 17s again..

DSC04106.jpg

Eventually i got to the stage where i wanted my car lower so i went for 60mm P.I Springs (bouncy bouncy) and then borrowing chris's dynamique wheels which he sprayed black set it off more!

DSC05723.jpg

Then i thought the wheels ive got on now are too small and coming upto my first FCS 2005 i wanted to the car to look a bit decent, so i went back to my chavy 17s wolfrace and got myself a 172 rear bumper!

DSC06097.jpg

DSC06102.jpg

After FCS i got bored again with the 17s and reverted back to the 172 wheels and got myself a magnex zorst too! At that time it did set the car off..

DSC06200.jpg

THEN i wanted to be part of the gang and join the sheep wagon and got me some Turinis! Shock horror!!!

DSC06258.jpg

I did like them and now do regret swapping them with chris but..i did! With his gunmetal 172 wheels and a BIG donkey splitter! which couple of days later was taken off the car, and also got me some ghetto 172 side skirts.

DSC07584.jpg

Wanted to be a little bit more different and got these! BK Racing Chromes which really did set the car off and i do miss them!! Also bagging myself a bargain of a cup spoiler and RS Grill.

DSC07672.jpg

Keeping the gunmetal 172 wheels put them on over winter and also got myself some xenons which were the best buy!!! Again i got bored and went back to the normal 172 silver wheels and coilies this time! FK Highsoprts..loved the drop

DSC07846.jpg

Cro

Meg'd r27
Yeah def missing a few pics there dutty! Theres a chav inside you always trying to get out looks like! Looks good though :)

E60 diesel powah
Loads need to be updated yet, in work so ive got to watch what am doing lol! will update later on this eveing

Liking the Turini's and the grey 172 alloys.

That splitter 3 pics from the bottom ! wtf !

Only other thing im not a fan of is that massive rear sticker, But each to there own.

Good progress !

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I remember nearly all the stages of this car! haha

Loved it on the chromes personally :eek: and i had the same splitter on mine.. i thought it looked awesome at the time!

Still running my old induction kit? Sounded awesome on my 1.2 :)

E60 diesel powah
Where's the rest Immi, 5 years has passed since that last pic ha!

LOL i know! il get on it tonight, pressed submit by accident so couldnt be arsed carrying on.

Addz - yeah dude still got it on! Hardly drive it now, everynow and then..still wondering what i want to do with it

non sport
i really like the 2nd set of 17's and when you put on the 60mm drop springs...someone does really like rimzzzz!!!looks sweet mate

Nimbus 197
I think the anthracite 172 wheels looked the best. Can't belive you changed your wheels so many times!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Remeber this car very well when I joined CS and made me build my Rep :)

Need to finish the thread though lol

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
really loving those bk chromes, they looked awesome, got any more pics of it with them on?