ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Park - July 2009

Another trackday down and the car is still running, must be doing something right at last, touch wood. Good few days once again, nice to meet a few people this time, 480bhp/Chris, Carlos, Riley, Melissa etc, and the usual's of course!

Got a lot of video footage, some is boring, some is more interesting, just dumped the most of it on youtube and will link them all in here. Few mistakes pushing it a bit too hard, but who cares, live and learn eh :boring: The last video is a compilation of all the little incidents lol.

Im sorting drunknmunkys and Whiteleys video footage for them, so will be put in here along with mine when they are done tommorow. I also got some pics when I wasnt out, nothing special just used what I had.

Few pics of mine first...

ALX_5400.jpg

ALX_7622.jpg

ALX_7127.jpg

ALX_7668.jpg

The others I got from the sidelines, click them for bigger versions...

480spin_compilation.jpg

th_IMG_3828.jpg
th_IMG_3815.jpg
th_IMG_3813.jpg
th_IMG_3799.jpg

th_IMG_3798.jpg
th_IMG_3797.jpg
th_IMG_3787.jpg
th_IMG_3783.jpg

th_IMG_3778.jpg
th_IMG_3777.jpg
th_IMG_3762.jpg
th_IMG_3758.jpg

th_IMG_3755.jpg

And lastly the videos...

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 1 said:
Passenger: Bondy89. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. First outing of the day with the camera on, behind drunknmunky (Diablo Red 106 GTI) for a short while.
[youtube]CxqC3UcvKWM[/youtube]

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 2 said:
Passenger: H182. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. Second outing of the day with the camera on, behind drunknmunky (Diablo Red 106 GTI) at the start. Whiteley (449 Blue Mk1, F7P 1.8 16v) also makes an appearance, along with AdamAnderton (Black Ford Fiesta Zetec-S). I have a slight off at the end after braking too late!
[youtube]qQNNez9rhLA[/youtube]

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 3 said:
Passenger: None. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. Third outing of the day with the camera on, starting behind Ryan K (Racing Blue 182 Turbo, 295bhp), eventually pass him then the brakes lock up further on!
[youtube]vdyKQXjCY3k[/youtube]

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 4 said:
Passenger: None. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. Fourth outing of the day with the camera on, near enough empty track, got a few good laps in. Made a few mistakes, nearly lost it going into Hall Bends, but kept it going.
[youtube]pH5PRciNCzc[/youtube]

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 5 (Part 1) said:
Passenger: None. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. Fifth outing of the day with the camera on, starting behind drunknmunky (Diablo Red 106 GTI) again.
[youtube]iFH-IHCXaFk[/youtube]

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 5 (Part 2) said:
Passenger: None. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. Fifth outing of the day with the camera on, continuing from the first part. I catch up to Carlos Fandango (172 Cup Racer) and Whiteley (449 Blue), eventually going onto the grass.
[youtube]5S2EQ1uKx1M[/youtube]

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 6 said:
Passenger: Bondy89. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. Sixth outing of the day with the camera on, starting in front of drunknmunky (Diablo Red 106 GTI), then let him past. Shortly after we were pulled off due to a red flag.
[youtube]nKJFqhnv0gU[/youtube]

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 7 (Part 1) said:
Passenger: Bondy89. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. Seventh outing of the day with the camera on, starting behind drunknmunky (Diablo Red 106 GTI), then went past him.
[youtube]gCm6maHrrvo[/youtube]

Cadwell Park - 6th July 2009 - Session 7 (Part 2) said:
Cadwell Park Trackday, 6th July 2009, Open Pit. Passenger: Bondy89. My Clio Hybrid (Grey Mk1, F4R 2.0 16v) on track. Second part of the seventh outing. Had a few final clear laps of the track to close the day.
[youtube]EhmeJYRApEs[/youtube]

Lastly a compilation of the incidents I had over the day, shows how slippery the track was after a bit of rain!

[youtube]HIXuhovO7-c[/youtube]

As said, Whiteleys & drunknmunkys videos will be put up once they have been sorted :approve:

Evo 8 MR
Nice vids there, car sounds really well and looks quick too, lol @ the gti spin at the end of the last one.

172 sport
Some great footage there:cool:,what about that guy in the yellow Westfield,I don't think he new what mirrors were:clown:,I don't think I would have been as patient as you:star:

Good Vids Foxy :D
Whats the noise coming from your car, sounds like somethings rubbing or vibrating, surely it can't be the arches! as you've got loads of clearance there ;)

Plenty of track time too, i didn't think i'd been out that much, but i still managed about 7x15 minute sessions, and out of all that i never saw you on track.

Nice shots of my spin, having watched the video back, it was a big driver error, despite that Mnr in front causing me problems, i rode the inside kerb, it chewed me up and spat me out in no time, did you get anymore pictures before the one's listed, when i was closer to the apex?

Who's was the Blue 182 (supercharged?)

Chris

Some great footage there:cool:,what about that guy in the yellow Westfield,I don't think he new what mirrors were:clown:,I don't think I would have been as patient as you:star:

Luckily it only happened once, or I dont think I would have been either!

Good Vids Foxy :D
Whats the noise coming from your car, sounds like somethings rubbing or vibrating, surely it can't be the arches! as you've got loads of clearance there ;)

Plenty of track time too, i didn't think i'd been out that much, but i still managed about 7x15 minute sessions, and out of all that i never saw you on track.

Nice shots of my spin, having watched the video back, it was a big driver error, despite that Mnr in front causing me problems, i rode the inside kerb, it chewed me up and spat me out in no time, did you get anymore pictures before the one's listed, when i was closer to the apex?

Who's was the Blue 182 (supercharged?)

Chris

its the exhaust rattling near the back, the bore is a little big for a mk1, touches the chassis near the rear beam, needs adjusting slightly...

Il have a look to see if ive got any more pics, not 100% sure

182 turbo was Ryan K

Car looks great!

cheers :)

RB 197
there only 270 bhp standard iirc, think jord said that one was around 480!

From the exterior it looked like it had nothing to it, on track it was madness.

Also....any vids yet of Nick and his epic swearing sessions at his best mate in the Atom, lmao!

R56 JCW
From the exterior it looked like it had nothing to it, on track it was madness.

Also....any vids yet of Nick and his epic swearing sessions at his best mate in the Atom, lmao!

Not yet, not give them all to jord yet, I'm going his tomoz so will get the rest done then