ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Park video

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
haha bloody hell you struggled getting past me !

Obviously i wasnt driving then, and im sure that was our cool down lap :wink:

172 sport
haha bloody hell you struggled getting past me !

Obviously i wasnt driving then, and im sure that was our cool down lap :wink:

It takes some learning Cadwell,its just a case of Ive driven it a few more times than you mate,and a few more bhp always helps;)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
It takes some learning Cadwell,its just a case of Ive driven it a few more times than you mate,and a few more bhp always helps;)

eye a few more bhp put my 130bhp to shame haha. Shame u didnt come over to take me out for some passenger laps. I did come over in the late morning (lad with blonde hair) for a gander at your motor....looked the part!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
nice videos, love seeing these, makes next year want to come sooner for when im out on the track! :D Just getting the car ready over winter, Snet first but wanna get to Cadwell as the track looks awesome.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
what at the wheels?

Only a valver engine so what do they make on the rollers ?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Not really, as im sure your aware - taking a engine out to run on a dyno isnt a option for most. Rolling roads are. Transmission loss's are around 15% for front wheel drive cars from memory.

My car hasnt been on the rollers - so no idea what its making. What do standard valvers run on the rr ?

Well lets just say you are likely to have 15 bhp more than a valver of similar age and condition. Its hard to know whether the engine will have lost power in time, probably a little, but its only a guess.

Whats the rev limit on the cup?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
the rev limit on mine is somewhere around 8k ish mark

Ive never hit it - normally change around 7/7500. Scott_cup has though but i didnt look what it was.

On the straights given the same run - it can keep pace with a standard williams as im sure you have seen.