ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell video with M3 and a spinning RS focus

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
Very good video!! Bodies sound mental and its obvious that you know cadwell really well. Your local track?? Also nice to see a CSL driven properly.

PH1 172
Looks good that mate I had a mate there the same day in his radical he said there where a few fast clios.

172 sport
Very good video!! Bodies sound mental and its obvious that you know cadwell really well. Your local track?? Also nice to see a CSL driven properly.

Its not on throttle bodies mate, its just a decat scorpion exhaust, and a carbon filter, yes its my local favourite track.

172 sport
Looks good that mate I had a mate there the same day in his radical he said there where a few fast clios.

Yes very nice bit of kit the Radical, I so want one of those cars, he was taking it very steady, has he just bought it.

172 sport
That on slicks?

I tried some ex Radical dunlop Slicks on the front, and Ao48's on the rear on Wednesday Tony, but the tyre profile was a bit high "55", and because they were off light weight radical the side walls were just too soft so handling was a bit vague, but they were cheap at £10 each so who cares.

PH1 172
Yes very nice bit of kit the Radical, I so want one of those cars, he was taking it very steady, has he just bought it.

Yeah he has just got it he has been converting it from 1 to 2 seater, it was his first time in it but i think he knows he hasn't got it to it's full potential.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I can now understand why there is so much bent metal on cadwell trackdays. The barriers are really close!

172 sport
Great video, bet you have fun tearing up the track! What is your chassis spec?

Thanks, yes its great fun, Ive spent a small fortune on track cars over the years, but the Clio has been the most fun, and by far the cheapest track car Ive ever had, Ive not done much to the chassis, only a set of Gaz springs and shockers, a home made rear strut brace, and a OMP front strut brace, but the 6 point Safety Devices cage helps stiffen the car up a bit.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The most enjoyable track video i've ever watched on here.

Camera was terrific for caputing the action, track is freaking tight and I love the CSL chasing!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a good track surface wise aswell, some other just look like rubble in a field.

Although it looks far too tight for an amatuer driver.

Clio Sport 182
Great vid, just what I like to see, as I live close to cadwell and have driven a few laps there in my old evo vi. Now that I have a clio sport, I can't wait to take it there. It's a great track and even amatuers enjoy it. I was a total newbie there and had some amazing track days there. What sort of engine work is done to your clio in the vid?

BMW M5 & E36
Looks like a good track surface wise aswell, some other just look like rubble in a field.

Although it looks far too tight for an amatuer driver.

By far the most enjoyable and challenging track I've been to. Suits the Clio's down to the ground, you don't need power to be quick around there!

And it's only 40 minutes away :approve:

Mountune Tractor
Awesome video fishcake, you can quite clearly see that you have done that before! Eating up other cars for fun.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Kinda track a big CSL wouldn't look as good on?

Obviously you were much quicker but is it suited to more nimble cars?

Nice video. It's obvious you know that track pretty well!!

Just a tip though, if you can - put some masking tape over the mic of your camera. Should cut down the wind noise a bit.