ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine & Machine
Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
That works for me, I'll be coming from Daventry. Any idea on location for meeting as yet?
The "South East" convoy will start in Essex or in Herts, but we could easily build in a stop at Towcester or nearby for anyone who would like to join there.

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
Could always meet at the McDonalds/BP just on the roundabout to the A43, just outside of Towcester. Myself & @Bubbles are only a stones throw from here and it's on route to C&M.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Could always meet at the McDonalds/BP just on the roundabout to the A43, just outside of Towcester. Myself & @Bubbles are only a stones throw from here and it's on route to C&M.
yep, can do that, we are going in completely the wrong direction to then go back on ourselves lol, but its always fun to covoy

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi

Will be travelling from Worcester way so happy to convoy with anyone near ish or just meet everyone there. 🙂

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi

Will be travelling from Worcester way so happy to convoy with anyone near ish or just meet everyone there. 🙂
Not looking like many from Gloucestershire are heading up, so where abouts in Worcestershire are you? I’m in Bredon, which is right on the Gloucestershire border, just south of Pershorw

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Damn it, I'm in cornwall then. If anything changes I'm down for that 100%.

I'm sure my dad will be there in the inferno 182 though, he could take any SWD orders people put in too 👀

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Not looking like many from Gloucestershire are heading up, so where abouts in Worcestershire are you? I’m in Bredon, which is right on the Gloucestershire border, just south of Pershorw
Clent near Kidderminster bud so I will inbox you and we can meet somewhere on the M5 if you want 🙂

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Had a email from Vic today from Caffeine & Machine.Just thought i would mention this to give you a heads up on what/how to order food etc.

"For food & drinks we’ve up’d the capacity of tables in the yard, they all have QR codes so you can order directly from them with table service but no need to reserve them as we have plenty and tickets are per car not individual"

Hope this helps, thanks

Last edited:

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Add to the list please if your def coming & we can see whos coming,looking great so far on numbers!👍🏻😁

1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi
16. HAP

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
I'd be up for this but I feel out of place in my 1.6 and everyone in their 1*2s and everyone knows each other plus no one to convoy up with from wiltshire area which makes it more awkward turning up on my own 😕

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I'd be up for this but I feel out of place in my 1.6 and everyone in their 1*2s and everyone knows each other plus no one to convoy up with from wiltshire area which makes it more awkward turning up on my own 😕
Mate, i don’t know anyone other than through the forum. Which less face it is not exactly real life. If you are heading up from Wiltshire happy for you to divert across and meet up in Gloucestershire to convoy with me/us if there is more

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Head over mate, I've never met anyone from here IRL, it will be a good laugh I'm sure. Half the people aren't even turning up in Clios anyway

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
We are all in it because its a social event. Clio sport, non sport or non clio, doesn't matter.

It's just always good to meet new people and names to faces. Some of my best friends have been made through meeting on this forum.

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Just how everyone acts and comments on here it seems like everyone knows everyone. Got to be honest I'm a bit socially awkward but really want to make this one. How many and where is Gloucestershire meet/convoy starting from

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
It isn’t starting anywhere at minute mate, until we know numbers and where people are coming from. Just get yourself booked in I’m sure we can sort something nearer the time. I was/an half expecting just to drive over myself. As to being socially awkward, don’t panic. It’s always difficult meeting new people. Try to not worry about it, chill out and enjoy the day mate. It will all be fine!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Like @RustyMojo said,its always awkward at first if you dont know anyone,ive been there & now have a great group of friends from this forum,i have got to say this is the best forum ive ever been a member on.Even people now who dont even have clios anymore are still active on here & meet up with others.Best thing about Caffiene & Machine is you can easily just go on your own as loads of different cars to see. @K4M_clio

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Yeah I’m up for this I’m based in Cheshunt Hertfordshire can someone let me know where to the meet up is and I will join the drive up there 😘