ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine & Machine
Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  SQ5,RB182 Cup,PB 182
1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi
16. HAP
17. Trowfee
18. Tim.
19. Alikhht
20. green
21. Toddy86
22. Cronin_Motorsport

I’d like to join the South Central convoy too. I live in Bicester but can join pretty much anywhere.

I’ll be coming in my newly acquired bargain summer project (short for rough around the edges 🤣)

Attachments

• ACC6E69D-5659-4FDB-8182-FD1C3F13EB15.jpeg
    ACC6E69D-5659-4FDB-8182-FD1C3F13EB15.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 17

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
For the south central guys, we could meet at Chieveley Services and pick up anyone else towards the top of the A34?

I usually peel off at Peartree Services on the A34 and take the A4260 through Kidlington up to Banbury then across country to C&M - bit more enjoyable than the M40.

SQ5,RB182 Cup,PB 182
For the south central guys, we could meet at Chieveley Services and pick up anyone else towards the top of the A34?

I usually peel off at Peartree Services on the A34 and take the A4260 through Kidlington up to Banbury then across country to C&M - bit more enjoyable than the M40.
That would be ideal - I’m 10 minutes (if that) from Hop Crofts Holt where the Jet Garage is on the A4260

Chieveley would be ideal for me coming from Reading.

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
Just how everyone acts and comments on here it seems like everyone knows everyone. Got to be honest I'm a bit socially awkward but really want to make this one. How many and where is Gloucestershire meet/convoy starting from

I don't have a clue who these Clio lovers are either but I'm up for the crack. I will go through Chippenham and up through the Cotswolds most likely if your around that way.

SQ5,RB182 Cup,PB 182
I don't have a clue who these Clio lovers are either but I'm up for the crack. I will go through Chippenham and up through the Cotswolds most likely if your around that way.
I only randomly Coll and on here yesterday after being offline for probably a year. I was craving another Clio fix after selling my RB Cup and found a little fixer upper and wanted some spares

saw this and booked it immediately so I’m i. The same boat lol we’re all great friends really 👀

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
F8247454-3303-425C-8275-74108DAC8EF5.jpeg
I’m thinking of coming along as I have never been to Caffeine and Machine and I’ve been planning to go for a while so this seems like the perfect time! However… I really want to take my 200, but I feel like I should bring my 182 because of the old skool (I’ve been on here since 2011 with the 182, but not very active in recent years).
Will I ruin the line up if I arrive in the 200?
(The 197 is at least out of the running because it’s SORN!)
What is everyone else bringing along?

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
View attachment 1543834
I’m thinking of coming along as I have never been to Caffeine and Machine and I’ve been planning to go for a while so this seems like the perfect time! However… I really want to take my 200, but I feel like I should bring my 182 because of the old skool (I’ve been on here since 2011 with the 182, but not very active in recent years).

Bring whatever you like I reckon. Think quite a few are coming in cars other than Clios - it’s about the craic for me. Ain’t gonna judge!

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
Should be a great day out, I've got another potentially coming in a recently acquired PB 182. I think he'll join the convoy from Towcester.

Renault Clio RS MK4
View attachment 1543834
I'm coming in my MK4 so regardless you wouldn't be the only one!

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If my seats arrive on time, get it MOT'd then I will bring the Clio.. If not then I'll be in the Kangpoo or the daily.

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
I will be I’m my 172 Cup

Attachments

• 373FD449-F86A-46D1-AA0E-FD9FB019AADF.jpeg
    373FD449-F86A-46D1-AA0E-FD9FB019AADF.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  Renault Clio RS MK4
If I can get mine put back together in time I'll come. Is there a cut off for getting a ticket?
I would mention that the tickets have sold out a week in advance or more sometimes. This is not every time, but just in case you were planning to get them last minute, I have had it happen to me before.

SQ5,RB182 Cup,PB 182
I would mention that the tickets have sold out a week in advance or more sometimes. This is not every time, but just in case you were planning to get them last minute, I have had it happen to me before.
This is true. I’ve queued outside before when I was expecting to get it straight away (pre booking days)