ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine & Machine
Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  Renault Clio RS MK4
Save me digging through numerous posts, what time are you meeting at jct 9?

It'll be a hell of a sight for anyone 45 Clios convoying down the road....😲😆
It will be great if anyone ends up getting rolling shots of us, I'll see if I can convince my partner to do some.
There's actually a Clio RS driveout the next weekend with over 100 confirmed as going, all round peaks/Yorkshire dales, will be a sight to see for sure!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Don’t think there will be numbers of clios driving in convoy though. We are all coming from different directions and I don’t think a drive out from C&M is planned ? From my end plus meeting up woth towcester lot,looking like 13 of us in convoy.But nothing planned for after,just leave when you want.

From my end plus Towcester lot that were meeting,looking to be 13 of us.

But no,nothing planned for after.Just leave when you want.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I've already brimmed my tank with V-Power. I ain't blowing it out [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
It is annoying as friday looks decent,but something we cant control when organising things.Still be good tho,just bring a brolly & extra coat of wax 😁

That is true - I am more worried about the aftermath of cleaning under all the arches again! It took me long enough after the Castlecombe wash out the other month :rolleyes:

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I have been tracking the weather on the met office website. Chance of rain has dropped 10% each day over the last couple of days 60% in the morning, with it down to 50% by lunch. Looks like it might be some summer showers, but will dry out very quickly.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I have been tracking the weather on the met office website. Chance of rain has dropped 10% each day over the last couple of days 60% in the morning, with it down to 50% by lunch. Looks like it might be some summer showers, but will dry out very quickly.
Good good,still have 3 days so fingers crossed it will clear or rain in the afternoon/evening if anything.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Good good,still have 3 days so fingers crossed it will clear or rain in the afternoon/evening if anything.
To be fair, I’m more worried about actually when I’m going to be able to clean my car for the event. I gave it a good going over couple of weeks back, but with this weather I have actually used the thing and it needs doing again. Too bloody hot though!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Im doing mine on friday,best bet is early morning or evening mate when its cooler & no direct sunlight.Its got me down a bit with the weather for Sat,as fri is good & any bet next sat after will be dry☹ @RustyMojo

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So anyone that’s planning on heading over from Tewkesbury/Gloucestershire/Worcestershire. Please drop me a message and I will add you to a WhatsApp group (got @Adeyspec and @BoostedSi already have your deets) another couple are joining up. Plan is to meet at Tewkesbury Starbucks then head to Worcester Warriors rugby club before heading across to C&M plan to be at Starbucks for 7am SHARP and Worcester warriors for 7:30/45.

Planned route is across country avoiding as many big traffic filled roads as possible. 916EF358-588F-494F-9D33-111E12CEFFAC.png

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
To be fair, I’m more worried about actually when I’m going to be able to clean my car for the event. I gave it a good going over couple of weeks back, but with this weather I have actually used the thing and it needs doing again. Too bloody hot though!
I am not going to lie, I was struggling a bit last night cleaning the 172 behind my black garage door. Was a blooming Sauna! Be a shame to piss it down after I cracked the wax out lol

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
I’ve just had a self isolation warning from Big Brother so regrettably I’m out 🤬

Ticket paid for so happy to give this to someone else. Drop me a DM👍

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
It is unfortunate but my missus and I are also going to have to withdraw. :( After breaking my rib a few days ago I just cannot face the journey, especially as the seatbelt presses right on my last rib that is damaged. I was unable to cancel my accommodation on the Friday night before so that is available (at what I paid) if anyone wants a double room for the Friday night before (about 10-15 minutes from C&M). Gutted. Was really looking forward to bringing the GT4 and Trophy along.

1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi
16. HAP
17. Trowfee
18. Tim.
19. Alikhht
20. green
21. Toddy86
22. Cronin_Motorsport
23. Adey
24. Alexb619
25. R5_FGY
26. Edward
27. Bowen
28. jamalgaskclarke
29. nicked95
30. Danith
31. K4M_clio
32. Kyle 86
33. cjgower
34. ChrisCurr
35. Big_Steve_T
36. Big_Steve_T rent-a-mate
37. Gus
38. Alistair14
39. Nickclarke
40. B-shaw557
41. starmagsi
42. Malcolm (williams/197)
43.paulthewineguy

Have fun folks and I hope I get another opportunity to meet up with you legends soon. (y)

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Shame mate,but hope you get better soon.

Depending on how this one goes,im looking to also do another meet but at a location more in the south,possibly the B Roads Hunters place. @SharkyUK

I’m switching my Bluetooth off after my 7 day exile. Be up for that mate.

Clio_Ben

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Clio Cup
1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi
16. HAP
17. Trowfee
18. Tim.
19. Alikhht
20. green
21. Toddy86
22. Cronin_Motorsport
23. Adey
24. Alexb619
25. R5_FGY
26. Edward
27. Bowen
28. jamalgaskclarke
29. nicked95
30. Danith
31. K4M_clio
32. Kyle 86
33. cjgower
34. ChrisCurr
35. Big_Steve_T
36. Big_Steve_T rent-a-mate
37. Gus
38. Alistair14
39. Nickclarke
40. B-shaw557
41. starmagsi
42. Malcolm (williams/197)
43.paulthewineguy
44. Clio_Ben

Clio_Ben

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Clio Cup
Is anyone travelling from Shropshire way, would be nice to convoy down with a few folks

Clio_Ben

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Clio Cup
Where abouts in Shropshire? I'm in Stourbridge and meeting a few people at Worcester rugby club at about 7:30am
We will be travelling from market drayton, its a little off our route but not too much, if you dont mind us tagging along we'd be happy to join

cp1991

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 197
Yeah the more the merrier, @RustyMojo is the main guy sorting the convoy out. But the main aim is to meet at Worcester rugby club for 7:30am

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Shame mate,but hope you get better soon.

Depending on how this one goes,im looking to also do another meet but at a location more in the south,possibly the B Roads Hunters place. @SharkyUK
Thanks mate, I'd definitely be interested in attending other meets. I will keep my eyes open for future plans. Genuinely gutted about missing this as I can't even remember the last time I went to a meet!

Have an enjoyable and safe day all. (y)

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So anyone that’s planning on heading over from Tewkesbury/Gloucestershire/Worcestershire. Please drop me a message and I will add you to a WhatsApp group (got @Adeyspec and @BoostedSi already have your deets) another couple are joining up. Plan is to meet at Tewkesbury Starbucks then head to Worcester Warriors rugby club before heading across to C&M plan to be at Starbucks for 7am SHARP and Worcester warriors for 7:30/45.

Planned route is across country avoiding as many big traffic filled roads as possible. View attachment 1549152
Those planning on joining from Tewkesbury, I am having to reduce DT part of the route to Worcester. Thanks to a road closure I noticed this morning whilst walking the dog. Just need to consider the best possible route other than the motorway. No need to panic I will sort it

So sorry to have to miss this as well. Have fun everyone.

1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11.cp1991
12. VenomUK