ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine & Machine
Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Those planning on joining from Tewkesbury, I am having to reduce DT part of the route to Worcester. Thanks to a road closure I noticed this morning whilst walking the dog. Just need to consider the best possible route other than the motorway. No need to panic I will sort it
It's no hardship if we need to use the M5.

I'm meeting my friend at McDonalds Hardwick at 6:30, will then take a drive up to Jct 9 and meet you guys at Starbucks at 7. if we then need to simply hop on the M5 again it really isn't a gid deal.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
The fact you were going is honestly what swayed me to go, I'm v emotional rn 😭

Nooooooo! Really?!?!? If so then I'm genuinely sorry mate - I'm gutted too. I'm just in a little too much pain to make the trip and the painkillers make me drowsy! We'll hook up elsewhere, promise. :)

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Went a bit mad cleaning mine considering I only went out to clean the rims!!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
That wasn't long enough at all, started chatting to few people then next thing we were asked to pack it up, I obviously chat too much shite 😁 . Apologies to those I didn't say hello to (y) next time for a whole day or something. Some really nice Clio's there, feel I didn't get chance to have a proper mooch at them all.

20210724_094829.jpg20210724_094848.jpg20210724_094859.jpg20210724_094904.jpg20210724_094907.jpg20210724_095009.jpg20210724_095026.jpg20210724_100741.jpg20210724_100750.jpg20210724_100756.jpg

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant morning! Big up to the Worcester meet ‘crew’ gutted it ended so soon, next time perhaps morning and afternoon tickets need to be bought!! Or let’s find somewhere else! Such a great bunch, so sorry I didn’t get to meet a load more people. All over to quickly really. I’m rubbish at photos, but I tried. Some owners cars are an absolute tribute to their owners! If you decided to drop out because of the weather…I did say the forecast was different with the met office! We were all very lucky B95E5628-6B1C-418A-B2F6-CB6117587BF8.jpeg2018D1D6-8DFC-44C5-8270-D560581C3017.jpeg3DFCF144-3A40-436C-9A46-5ED3D3516C43.jpeg06EA5715-E956-4AC2-9DAD-EB86AF0D302F.jpegC403C0BE-B313-4A67-9E0D-258854FB0ED4.jpeg0AD723F4-5C3E-4827-99CA-D06601F53CC2.jpegC97C598A-0AEF-46CC-A6E8-97954605AF7E.jpeg703B80AF-BD4D-4C53-AB7A-9191EBE06BE1.jpegEEC4A214-3A73-4C10-974D-22527A366414.jpegAF98ED21-CC7A-4C1E-BA9C-1531C7588F3D.jpeg

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Great turn out & cool to see 15 of us in a row driving up the motorway. 😎

Thanks to everyone that made it today & nice to have met some of you.Great mix of clios & megs,great result with the rain & typical its warm and a bit sunny now,but never mind.A bit disappointed they kicked us out,as normally they just let you stay.

I will look into sorting another meet & at a different location,possibly down south way or south east.Great to see people even coming some North Wales with the PB's

Thank you all again👏🏻

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks again @MrBlonde for sorting the day out. The weather held out for most of it. Had a little splash but it soon passed.

It was good to see some old faces but I spent a fair time chatting to new people, so sorry if I didn't get to speak to anyone.

The Renault turnout (and people that came with us lot) was decent. The convoys were well driven as well. No one acted like a knob. I was a bit gutted there wasn't too much other variation on show. That silver Ph1 was lovely, have a right soft spot for them.

Shame a few couldn't make it, was hoping to meet some of you. Also, I didn't get to chat to you @RustyMojo as you was one I wanted to meet, but I had a catch up with @B-shaw557 which is always pretty funny.

Will go again for sure, but think we should do a midday/afternoon slot as we're limited to time slots now and I think they'll be more there at that time.

Also, thank you to the chap I spoke to just as I was leaving. I didnt get your name, but was nice to speak to you.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
No worries mate & yes midday slot & brunch before i reckon instead🤔 @Jekyll

That chap came from north wales & had one of the RB's,nice fella & i felt sorry for him,as they came a long way and was over quick because of the 12 kick out time.

Anyone know any of the photographers walking about?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks again @MrBlonde for sorting the day out. The weather held out for most of it. Had a little splash but it soon passed.

It was good to see some old faces but I spent a fair time chatting to new people, so sorry if I didn't get to speak to anyone.

The Renault turnout (and people that came with us lot) was decent. The convoys were well driven as well. No one acted like a knob. I was a bit gutted there wasn't too much other variation on show. That silver Ph1 was lovely, have a right soft spot for them.

Shame a few couldn't make it, was hoping to meet some of you. Also, I didn't get to chat to you @RustyMojo as you was one I wanted to meet, but I had a catch up with @B-shaw557 which is always pretty funny.

Will go again for sure, but think we should do a midday/afternoon slot as we're limited to time slots now and I think they'll be more there at that time.

Also, thank you to the chap I spoke to just as I was leaving. I didnt get your name, but was nice to speak to you.
Likewise mate, I went for a stroll and saw your car. It’s tough isn’t it when you are chatting with people all morning to get it all in. Will make sure I find you at the next one…hopefully we can get another meet sorted before the end of the summer!?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member

That chap came from north wales & had one of the RB's,nice fella & i felt sorry for him,as they came a long way and was over quick because of the 12 kick out time.

looking at their Insta page seems C&M we’re saving their photographers for the Lamborghini event in the afternoon.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182

The 2 RBs together both came from North Wales. 😁