ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
Just had a quick look at the meeting point for Towcester services, the details and links to Google Maps for anyone who isn't sure of the whereabouts are below.

Based on timings mentioned earlier @MrBlonde I'd aim for 8am meeting - leave at 8.15am, this gives anyone a window for any delays on route. Doe's then mean we should arrive at C&M just after 9am.

Route from BP to C&M - https://goo.gl/maps/heUxBz82XoeEvCxC7

Postcode for BP / Starbucks meeting point - NN12 6TQ

Should we do a meeting attendee list as @Jekyll has started for the Birchanger meeting point so we know who to expect at each one?

It’s not for another couple of weeks, I reckon check back on the Friday night and keep your diary free on Saturday morning between 4am and 7.30am and you’ll be reet 👍

Or we could start a Chieveley list. I reckon this thread is short on lists.
Chieveley services;

1. Aaron

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Chieveley services;

1. Aaron
2. Green

what sort of time do you guys want to meet? 7-730? Or earlier?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
If it’s pissing it down, which looks highly likely, I will bail, I’d rather spend the morning in the gym

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
So it going to be raining on Saturday, what’s your thoughts,are you still going
I’m not sure 🤔

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Yep it’s raining on Saturday I’m not sure if I will go now
What about you lot ?