ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I guess the end of the day its not & show'n'shine thing,more social & chat cars,look at other cars & others clios we have all come in,have a Coffee or beer.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I’d like to come in a clean car. But realistically I won’t have time and it’s seems pointless if the roads up will be wet.
May clean the wheels Friday evening though.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I'm going. I'm attempting to clean mine now but f**k me it's hot and I really can't be arsed!
This! I’ve told the wife I’m cleaning the car tonight. But likely I’ll f**k off to the pub like last night.

Not sure why people are bailing. It’s not like rain is a new thing for the U.K. it will be summer showers and C&M is well catered for downpours

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I bet its going to piss down where I am driving up, then be clear when I arrive covered in s**t. Think il still go....

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@RustyMojo I washed the car. I think I sweated out more fluid than what went on the car! Got myself a bit of colour though!

All its done is highlight all the chips and scuffs! But alas, come rain or shine, I'm still looking forward to it.

I went to the seaside yesterday and it was predicted rain midday till 3pm. Turned out it was sunny all with it being high 20's, so hopefully the rain will pass on Saturday anyway. But even if it does, it'll be so hot, it'll dry quick.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Was gonna kill 2 birds with one stone and see my brother but he's going down south now so I'm not coming anymore I'm afraid. If they don't refund me I'll have a ticket spare most likely unless he changes his plans

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I might be in a Saxo if I can't find the keys to my Rallye, which is blocking the bloody Clio in! f**k!

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
Sorry wrong thread. Though I have no idea how to edit or delete posts on this forum.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Well… it’s been forecasting heavy rain all week, even last night when I checked and Ofcourse it’s dry and the suns out!!

Have a good time peeps