ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cage, new harnesses and carpet fitted

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Nah...it all looks crap. Roll cage looks gay, carpet looks gay, seats look gash and the harnesses look crap.

Well come on Steve....did you honestly expect me to massage your ego as well??;) :rasp:

Ok ok i admit it looks ok i suppose......ALRIGHT i give in...it looks the mutts.
I really have to get me some of them Cobra's!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
out of interest what cobras are they...??

they look loads better than the monacos i had in my 182.

RS Clio 200
Nah...it all looks crap. Roll cage looks gay, carpet looks gay, seats look gash and the harnesses look crap.

Well come on Steve....did you honestly expect me to massage your ego as well??;) :rasp:

Ok ok i admit it looks ok i suppose......ALRIGHT i give in...it looks the mutts.
I really have to get me some of them Cobra's!!

chip boy

RS Clio 200
you have to side mount with the imolas.
side mounts are universal, but yes they do make a clio subframe

M

mini-valver

Can someone PM me info on the cage please? Looks absolutely mint and would go with my new theme......

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
if that was all you'd need for a cage then why are cages in rally cars mounted to the turrets,if your gonna get a cage might aswell get a proper one

RS Clio 200
erm, this isnt a rally car.
this does the job required, keeping my head safe in a roll, and stiffens the car no end.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i didnt say it wouldnt aid but they just seem half a job if you've gone to the effort of putting one in may aswell get one that protects the full roof area,how are msv gonna be liable they never made them you sign to say your racing at risk before you go out

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
looks really good mate.
i was going to go for the omp full cage next but this looks really good!
id powdercote it mattblack.
could you pm me detail also please price etc

M2 Competition
i didnt say it wouldnt aid but they just seem half a job if you've gone to the effort of putting one in may aswell get one that protects the full roof area,how are msv gonna be liable they never made them you sign to say your racing at risk before you go out

Any idea how much a full roll cage costs fitted, and what a pain in the ass they are (let alone how dangerous) on a road car?