ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cage, new harnesses and carpet fitted

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
and track cars hit barriers

Why are you going out of your way to slate this? Its a functional half cage, lots of cars have half cages fitted. Write to porsche and ask them why they havnt fitted a full cage with door bars to the gt3 rs...

Seriously, what is your problem with it?

why are you worrying about it?its a forum maybe porsche didnt put a full cage in cause they are a nightmare to get in and out of,its only an opinion my mate wrote his 5 turbo off last week avoiding somthing and all the roof damage was top of windscreen and front pillars and i cant see how a half cage would have helped

this is a perfect cage for most clio owners who do track days, and it is very cost effective,

Iv got a full safety devices one second hand and its not cheap new and not cheap to have fitted, this one bolts to existing holes, not plates need to be welded to the car etc etc, it could probably be in and out in an hour,

Yes it wont protect the front of the car if it was to roll onto that, but will still help hold the shape of the car above your head in an accident

this is getting pointless tho ....

PH1 Oddy, M140i
so from a safety point of view they do the same job. Is the K tec one more expensive? It does look nice with the chrome finish.

182 inside
they are more show cages. full weld in cage is the safest option. i think they are about the same price.

RS2'd Trophy
So where can I buy one of the MSV cages from? Or is the Ktec the only brand new alternative.

James