ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caged Trophy with harnesses

As both Ang and Steve have posted pics of there new cage, here are some of mine (spare wheel only there because of last months ring trip);

DSCF2036.jpg

DSCF2035.jpg

DSCF2034.jpg

dashinserts2.jpg

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Better in Pink ;) Hehe. Looks excellent mate. :D P.s. Got ours fitted ok, you were right - its not bad once you get started. :D

Better in Pink ;) Hehe. Looks excellent mate. :D P.s. Got ours fitted ok, you were right - its not bad once you get started. :D

I've got to admit Ang's cage does look great in pink fitted to her car, so how long did fitting take you then?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
That looks fantastic :D :D :D

Si ....thats made me want harnesses more !! :D :D hehe (sorry:eek:)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
About an hour and a bit to fit, then about 25mins or so of tweaking.

Oh Ang... ok ok... we can have harnesses lol. xx

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
....why do I take that as a hint... hmmm.. let me think what else I've painted pink lately... lol x

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Looking very nice Matt!!! Will have to keep an eye out for you as im sure you're in the area.

On a side note, I beleive you know a friend of mine Lee who has just got a trophy himself. I was very impressed when I went out in it.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
hehe at Si.....i have pics of that...will post later :D......and yes it maybe a teeny tiny lickle hint :eek:

lol at steve...had that name on my car the first time i went to the ring ;)

what an amazing interior!! love it!! and loving the dash inserts as well.

only gripe i have, did they really have to make the "recaro" sign quite so obvious, looks a little ott IMHO.

jamie