ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call me a sheep, I don't care. Meh!!

172 Flamer
I know everyone has them, but there is a reason for that. And I love them.

Small but effective change imo. Was planning on having the standard 172 wheels sprayed black babbageil the following became available), hence the black bullets. These will now, in due course, be sprayed anthracite with flame red lettering.

s**t pic, because it was with the iPhone.

From..
DSC_0041.jpg

To this..
5b50738c.jpg

I know there will be haters, but I really love them.

Cheers.

FlameR had the same theme, looked really good, the standard wheels also look good too, perhaps better due to the ride height

320d
Infinately better. God knows why Renault put slightly tarted up Dynamique wheels on the PH2 172's.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Your camera is wierd, right hand side is in focus and the left is blury!

Looks nice even if you are a little sheepy :)

Allthough i quite like it on the old wheels

Audi TT 3.2
i kind of liked it better before but i think with a drop the turinis will look better

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Is it lower in the first pic?

The standard ones do look good, but I think if you give it a clean and take it to the same location on the first pic then those Turinis will look far better!

172 Flamer
It is on KTR coilies and is a lot lower than in the pic, it had just come off the jack and hadn't udjusted, if ou have a look in the 1st pic, that is the height of it. Will get some better pics tommorow with a proper camera lol. With all the technology on the iPhone they could have put a better camera in it lol

Italian 3.2 V6
IMO It Doesn't look any better, but I'm sure it looks far better in the flesh tho!

PSJ.

172 Flamer
Cheers durham. Will have to ventre out for a photo shoot with the other from bridgend. And once again, the photo quality is shocking, the car is actually spoltlessly clean lol

Iceberg 172
I think that is one of the colours which suits the std wheels, however, if the Turini's were silver and you had left the bullet's alone I would of prefered it then!

Caterham 270R
It does look good standard , would like to see another pic of the new wheels further away like the 1st pic:cool:

Your weekend project:)

172 Flamer
It does look good standard , would like to see another pic of the new wheels further away like the 1st pic:cool:

Your weekend project:)

Ye will be getting some tidy photos tommorow, tbh the weather was crap and I was in a rush to pic the missus up from work so didn't have much chace to get tidy pics. But watch this space lol

RenaultSport 172
I like them, defo need some better pictures though. we should try and get together sometime and I'll crack out my Canon, I haven't used it for ages.

Mk4 .:R32
who cares about being a sheep, if the reason you have it modded like that is cos you like it, then its all good.

Best colour ;)

DSC_0535.jpg

172 Flamer
Jees thats identical to mine bar the cup spoiler. Even the exhaust looks the same. You have got a very sexual car mate :eek:

172 Flamer
Re: Call me a sheep, I don't care. Meh!! (New pics as promised)

As the first picture didn't really show the true colours of my new wheels, and I promised some better shots, I went out today and get a couple of decent pics to show them off properly. I know a lot of you liked it with the standard wheels and everyones entitled to their own opinions. After taking these pics, I think they do look much better than standard.

ClioTuriniHDR.jpg

CloseTuriniHDR.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Iceberg 172
That does look great... I just think silver wheels look better :(

However, can people please stop posting pics of CF Splitters and small front plates until pay day... PLEASE!