ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

call of duty 3 for pc where is it

Striped track ****
pissed off to find out that they might not be making call of duty 3 for the pc

call of duty started on the pc so much better on the pc than a consol not very happy

just hope they change there mind and they do bring it out

what are your thoughts

This was mentioned a while back. It's a PC game that has not made it to PC for part #3. Shocking, but f**k them. Probably something to do with next gen HD marketing. They have forgotten that there is no such thing as next gen or HD on PC.

TBH it's never been that good anyway. Just a graphic update on the Medal of Honor series. While enjoyable, CoD has always been just an an rails shooter with some annoying aspects (can't pick up the rocket launcher until it turns yellow after the next mission? WTF)

Do not lose any sleep over it IMO.

Clio 5 1.2 16v
next gen on PC, pcs are more conpable than consoles, i mean my god where do you think microsoft get the XBOX from, i mean at one point you could run windows 98 on a XBOX lol its consoles are behind time, pc's are just not seen as gamming equipment

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
next gen on PC, pcs are more conpable than consoles, i mean my god where do you think microsoft get the XBOX from, i mean at one point you could run windows 98 on a XBOX lol its consoles are behind time, pc's are just not seen as gamming equipment
Sense you no make.

The game that they've ended up calling Call of Duty 3 was never going to be a PC title, it's a console version of the franchise like Big Red One and Finest Hour. The next PC title will be Call of Duty 3.

Clio 5 1.2 16v
sorry i posted that late at night, basicly all i am trying to say is that consoles are just mini pc's they have all the standard features that are in a computer and generally when they make games they design and test it on PC before the step it down to the console thats all.

Revels Mum & Sister
sorry i posted that late at night, basicly all i am trying to say is that consoles are just mini pc's they have all the standard features that are in a computer and generally when they make games they design and test it on PC before the step it down to the console thats all.

That didnt apply o the 360 when it was first out and doesnt apply to the PS3 either

R

rich[182]

according to latest pcgamer mag there sure it will come out at some point but to be honest MOH Airbourne & BIA Hells Highway look far superior anyway, having played Red Orchestra online I think the old school COD,COD2 and even COD3 gameplay are old hat anyway, too Rambo-y and require no thought whatsoever

Jap Shed
what is it with COD 2 on the pc..............
If you play it you might be able to help -
when you get to the africa mission and you are flollowing the tanks across the open ground against a trenchline, i kill everyone and there is nothing left to do! the objective is still "follow tanks across the valley" even though i allready have......reinstall does not cure it.????